BILLING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Currency: All payments must be made in Canadian dollars
Online Credit Card Payment: The following credit cards will be accepted by the OFSC
All credit card transaction will be subjected to a 2.5% service processing administration fee
TERMS OF SERVICE:
- All payments for registered skaters must be paid in full by December 2015
- If paying in person, a printed invoice must be brought to the skating office no later than 5 days after registration is completed online to secure payment in person option.
- All fees cover group coaching fees, ice expenditures, insurance
- Skate Canada membership is $40.00
- OFSC administration fees are $15.00
All information collected by the Orillia Figure Skating Club, Skate Canada, Uplifter Inc, and Beanstream will only be used for registration purposes. At no time does the Orillia Figure Skating Club give out any information without the consent of the skater and their family.
NSF PAYMENTS and REFUND POLICY
If paying by cheque and non-sufficient funds is applied an NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged in addition to fees owed.
If a refund is required prior to the start of the skating season a $75.00 non-refundable deposit will be not be returned. If a refund is required once skating has started, the $75 non-refundable deposit, $40 skate Canada fee and $15 administration fee will not be returned. NO refunds will be processed after Nov. 30th without a medical certificate.